Monday 15 August 2011

Wrapping Up Mallorca

So unfortunately I didn't enjoy my time in Mallorca as much as I thought I would. It was beautiful, and the weather was lovely, but there wasn't really anything to do where I was. In hindsight perhaps I should have stayed in the main city, but a lot of good that does me now! I think I prefer to travel to larger cities, at least large enough that they have a good bus and metro network. I felt as if I couldn't go anywhere in Cala d'Or (Gold Cove). That being said- it was nice to sit on the beach and relax! Though anyone who knows me will understand that it was really hard for me to do nothing for 4 days! These are the only 2 pictures I took in Mallorca after my last post, and they pretty much sum it all up!



A 'natural' smile while out for dinner



'Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur'
 (quick- where is that from?!)


See you in Valencia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment